Books and Book Chapters
- L. Song, R. Wichman, Y. Li, and Z. Han, Full-Duplex Communications and Networks, Cambridge University Press, 2017.
- T. Le-Ngoc and A. Masmoudi, Full-Duplex Wireless Communications Systems: Self-Interference Cancellation, Springer, 2017.
- H. Alves, T. Riihonen and H. A. Suraweera, Full-Duplex Communications for Future Wireless Networks, Springer, 2020.
- D. Cruickshank, Implementing Full Duplexing for 5G, Artech House, 2020.
- Kenneth E. Kolodziej, In-Band Full-Duplex Wireless Systems Handbook, Artech House, 2021.
We include here book chapters on full-duplex communications that are not part of the aforementioned books:
- T. Riihonen and X. Wang, “Relaying in Full-Duplex Radio Communication Systems“, in I. Krikidis and G. Zheng (Eds.), Advanced Relay Technologies in Next Generation Wireless Communications, Chapter 5, pp. 129–173, The Institution of Engineering and Technology, June 2016.
- T. Riihonen and R. Wichman, “Full-Duplex in Wireless Communications“, in J. Webster (Ed.), Wiley Encyclopedia of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, pp. 1–24, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., August 2016.
- T. Kaiser and N. Zarifeh, “General Principles and Basic Algorithms for Full‐duplex Transmission“, in F.-L. Luo and C. Zhang (Eds.), Signal Processing for 5G: Algorithms and Implementations, Chapter 16, pp. 372–401, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., August 2016.
- K. Haneda, M. Valkama, T. Riihonen, E. Antonio-Rodriguez, and D. Korpi, “Design and Implementation of Full-Duplex Transceivers“, in F.-L. Luo and C. Zhang (Eds.), Signal Processing for 5G: Algorithms and Implementations, Chapter 17, pp. 402–428, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., August 2016.
- M. S. Sim, M. Chung, J. Kim, D. Kim, and C.-B. Chae, “Full‐duplex Radios in 5G: Fundamentals, Design and Prototyping“, in F.-L. Luo and C. Zhang (Eds.), Signal Processing for 5G: Algorithms and Implementations, Chapter 22, pp. 539-560, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., August 2016.
- T. Riihonen and R. Wichman, “Full-Duplex Protocol Design for 5G Networks“, in V. W. S. Wong, R. Schober, D. W. K. Ng, and L.-C. Wang (Eds.), Key Technologies for 5G Wireless Systems, Chapter 9, pp. 172–187, Cambridge University Press, April 2017.
- D. Korpi, T. Riihonen, and M. Valkama, “Inband Full-Duplex Self-backhauling in Ultra-Dense Networks“, in T. Q. Duong, X. Chu, and H. A. Suraweera (Eds.), Ultra-Dense Networks for 5G and Beyond: Modelling, Analysis, and Applications, Chapter 4, pp. 93–111, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., February 2019.
- S. Biswas, A. C. Cirik, M. C. Filippou, and T. Ratnarajah, “Inband Full-Duplex Self-backhauling in Ultra-Dense Networks“, in C. B. Papadias, T. Ratnarajah, and D. T.M. Slock (Eds.), Spectrum Sharing: The Next Frontier in Wireless Networks, Chapter 10, pp. 191–212, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., April 2020.
- J. M. B. da Silva Jr., C. Skouroumounis, I. Krikidis, G. Fodor, and C. Fischione “Energy Efficient Full-Duplex Networks”, in H. A. Suraweera, J. Yang, A. Zappone, and J. S. Thompson (Eds.), Green Communications for Energy-Efficient Wireless Systems and Networks, Chapter 12, pp. 331 –362, The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET), October 2020.